Friday, August 15, 2008

Movie Quotes from On the Waterfront: Quotes from the movie On the Waterfront


Movie Quotes from On the Waterfront: Quotes from the movie On the Waterfront



If I spill, my life aint worth a nickel. And how much is your soul worth if you dont? Which side are you with? Me? Im with me, Terry. Friendly: Theyre dusting off the hot seat for me!!!!! Hey, you wanna hear my philosophy of life? Do it to him before he does it to you. I could have been a contender I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, lets face it. It wasnt him, Charley, it was you. Remember that night in t
http://www.innocentenglish.com/movie-quotes-database/movie-quote-database-free/movie-quotes-from-on-the-waterfront.html


See also



No comments: